Want to see the whole schedule?
Click the button!
What's coming up?
March 15 - No Club, SPRING BREAK!
March 21 - $$$ Triple Buck Night $$$
April 11 - Clubber of the Quarter
April 18 - Awards Ceremony (6pm - 8pm in the sanctuary)
Bring a Friend Options
We have many ways to satisfy the Bring a Friend requirement that is in each of our Clubber's books!
- Invite 5 friends - ask them to sign a paper saying you invited them to club. Give the paper to your leader.
- Do an outreach project such as visiting a nursing home or sending cards to the residents.
- Write a letter to a friend explaining what Awana is about. Give a simple salvation message and an invitation to club. Your leader should read the letter first, then you should send it or give it to a friend.
- Memorize and recite a Gospel tract for your leader. Gospel tracts are available in the Awana office.
- Bring a friend to church on a Sunday morning.
- Wear your uniform to school and be prepared to explain Awana to your classmates who ask about it. Bring a note to your leader from your parent or teacher saying you wore your uniform.
Need more info?
If you are interested in being a leader, or have questions about signing up for AWANA 2017/18 at MBC, contact Justin by using the form below, or feel free to come talk to us on a Wednesday night.